Hollycopter Design

This is just my little blog to share what I find on the net, my work, and my thoughts!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Creative Sparks

All of my life I've gone to Half-Price Books and never thought to look for the Graphic Design section until this year, and now I love it. Cheap books on design, are you kidding me? Amazing. Tonight I picked up this book called Creative Sparks by Jim Krause. It's really awesome! It's basically a little books of 150+ ways to spark your creativity (makes you wonder where the title of the book came from). The pages are very well designed and it's fun to look at and read. Not to mention its so cute and little (only about 5-6 inches tall). Jim Krause apparently has a bunch of other books I'd love to get, he's very good at giving advice that is actually useful, and very inspiring actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home