Hollycopter Design

This is just my little blog to share what I find on the net, my work, and my thoughts!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Plushies


On DeviantArt there are a lot of really talented artists and lately I've been really getting into plushies (if you don't know a plushie is basically just a homemade stuffed animal)! I decided that over Christmas break I would try to make my own and I spent like 6 hours making one last night. I made this picture a long time ago called "Lunch" with a fish, and everyone liked him so I tried to make him into a plushie. It's not as good as I wanted, but I'm pretty happy with it. I'm going to keep experimenting and making stuff and maybe I'll take another crack at him cause I think he's cute. The picture sucks...sorry. By the way, all my art (including the picture this is based on) is on my deviantart account- link here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home