Hollycopter Design

This is just my little blog to share what I find on the net, my work, and my thoughts!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

zipper pouch and plush

Hello all! If anyone even reads this that is. It's been a while, so I'll catch everyone up.

I've started to intern at HC&B Healthcare Communications which is an advertising company specifically for healthcare. It's paid (woo!) and I go two days a week from 8:30 to 5:30 so I feel like I'm actually working a full-time job! It's very exciting.

I'm also working with a company to teach water safety at the lake to the partiers, so that will be cool. I start that this Saturday.

In crafty news I got a sewing machine and have got to really use it lately! I broke my camera a long time ago (poop), but I wanted to update this so I just used the webcam on my laptop to take crappy pics, haha. I've recently become really obsessed with zipper pouches, and my first one was shaped like an oldschool gameboy, I think it's the cutest thing in the world!




It's made of gray, black and lime green felt with the lime green cotton cloth for the lining. The zipper is 7 inches so it's big enough to hold a bunch of crap. I want to make more eventually, and when I get enough stuff to have an etsy store I'll put it in there.

I made this bear a while back and it was around my sister's birthday and she saw and it and was like "OOO can I have it?", so that was her birthday present. I forget what she named it, she think its like an alien but it was supposed to be a bear...oh well.



It's made out of some fabric...I don't know what it is really. It's kinda thick canvas-ish...anyway, and maroon felt with button eyes. I still have some of that fabric left, I might make a pouch with it. That's all I got for now, I'm saving up for a camera so hopefully I'll get one soon and make lots of new plushies/pouches to photograph. Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home