Hollycopter Design

This is just my little blog to share what I find on the net, my work, and my thoughts!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Vinyl Love


My mom works at a bank, so they had these huge vinyl banners made that I guess they didn't need anymore so my mom gave them to me to cut up! There are two of them and altogether its probably about 64 feet of vinyl SO I'm really excited and made this little guy today. It's a little zipper pouch with a window for an ID and a clip for keys. It can hold money or a cell phone, and the best part is that its made of a thick vinyl that is easy to clean! This will go with the stuff I plan to sell at school, I forgot to put a label in it :/ oh well. I want to make some totes and wallets from this material too, definitely not another pouch as small as this one, it was a booger to turn inside out! Oh ya, don't mind the really crappy sew job on the window there, oopsy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

sick join the banner revolution!
haha i think i really want to make a bag tonight now. thanks!
stuff is kinda tuff to sew when you get a couple of layers together hu!
casey

August 18, 2008 at 2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home