Hollycopter Design

This is just my little blog to share what I find on the net, my work, and my thoughts!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Vintage!

Wow.

Ever since I started sewing everyone and their mom (literally) has been giving me their secret stash of fabric they don't want! Which is great, I love free fabric, just some of it is just sort of taking up space cause I know I won't use it..hm..I wonder if I could find some sort of use for fake fur...

I went to Huntsville this weekend to help my friend move into her apartment. If you don't know Huntsville has the most prisons in Texas. WOOOOO!!! Anyway, I made her take me to this antique store to look for fabric, haha. I found this REALLY COOL vintage flour sack that says Hollyhock on it! It was calling to me, haha.




I also scored this really awesome fabric book with the alphabet that I plan to make bags from. I LOVE R FOR ROBOT!!!!




So I'm totally going to be making really cute alphabet things.


*giggle* Robot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home