Hollycopter Design

This is just my little blog to share what I find on the net, my work, and my thoughts!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

NEW!

So I've decided that I officially hate Blogger. It's so frustrating sometimes! I'm too lazy to make another blog though, and I don't really update this too much so oh well.

Anyway, so I have a lot of news! First is I got a new sewing machine!!! My old one wasn't REALLY broken, but I wanted a new machine anyway, so I got one!

Isn't it beautiful?















I love it. Anyway, so I've made lots of lovely new things like my personal favorite, the Alphabet Tote made from that vintage fabric bok I bought:



























It has a matching zipper pouch but I hate putting pictures on this thing so check out my flickr for more pics of this bag and all my other stuff.

I'm on an endeavor at the moment to try to start a craft club at my college, where we can learn to do new crafts and such, I'm really excited about it. I'm also SUPER excited about the Maker Faire in October!!! Like, way excited. You should go:





















It's going to be awesome!!!!

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home