Hollycopter Design

This is just my little blog to share what I find on the net, my work, and my thoughts!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Apron

I've lately had the urge to make an apron, not really sure why. A really cute, really girly one too. I have this green cotton fabric with little white polka dots that I think I want to use, maybe some lace and such? Some applique? That's what I'm thinking for now. I really really like Itybitybags on Etsy who makes really cute appliqued bags:



I really like the food applique, I might do a cute little cupcake on it :)














I also want to make more cell phone buddies when I have time. Me and my boyfriend are going to California tomorrow for a couple weeks to hang out with his family, go to Hollywood and Disneyland and all those fun things! I'm super excited. When I get back I want to sew sew sew! I've recently found an obsession for bows, not ones with the string hanging down, but bow-tiesque. I'm about halfway done with a super cute bag made of this flannel, pink/black/blue/purple plaid fabric (very 80s) and I put a big bow on the front. It's super cute, I'll take pictures when it's done, I'm excited about it, except I think it might be a tough too slim for the opening. Oh well, it's cute :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home